18 November 2018
- Thank God for our new church website and final work to complete and to do the regular updates.
- For our weekly printed church bulletin in Chinese which ended in September and is replaced by weekly announcements and prayer items on our new church website.
- Thank God for our brothers and sisters in Leeds Chinese Christian Church who celebrated the 50th Anniversary of their church on 11 November, and many who attended from many countries and from all over UK.
- For the Doxa worship conference in Birmingham Chinese Evangelical Church on 10 November.
- For prayers answered, illnesses healed and lives changed.
- Pray for brothers and sisters serving in various ministries in our church, from preachers and teachers, to deacons, group leaders, cooks, cleaners, etc.
- For new families and new students who continue to come to join us in worship and church activities.
Pray for our brothers and sisters suffering persecution for their faith all over the world, for God’s mercy and comfort.
For those suffering, including the wildfire in California, severe weather, hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis.
Pray for efforts to stop deterioration of the environment, climate change, and reducing use of fossil fuels.
For the new families and students in Sheffield and faithfulness in our outreach to them.
Pray that the Lord will prepare and send someone called by Himself for the important and responsible position of paid church pastor in our church.
For our church leaders and deacons in their walk before God and the proper balance of their responsibilities in church, their professional and family lives and leisure time.
Pray for our church gmail that has been hacked and steps taken to prevent it from recurring.
Continue to pray for improvement in attendance at our church prayer meetings. Pray for the review of the timing of the prayer meetings to try to encourage attendance.
Pray for our church having implemented the GDPR, for deacons and members to complete and return their consent forms, and for the careful use of all the private and personal data of members and friends in sending out our church emails.