In preparation for the restarting of our English Sunday service, a risk assessment has been carried out and here is a summary of the important points to take note.
1. As per government advice, please do NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms or been in close contact with anyone with symptoms.
2. Shielders should continue to follow government advice.
3. Wearing face coverings will be advised but not mandatory, especially for younger children or people with respiratory problems.
4. The Service will be a shorter, family-friendly version. It will be recorded and then either shown live or at a later time. The 5 July Service will be shown at 2pm on the same day, on Facebook.
5. There will be no Sunday School due to ongoing essential works to the Sunday School ceiling (due to complete at the end of July)
6. Other Changes to the service will include a one-way system (Starting at the rear doors of the worship hall: please pay attention to the signs). There will be temperature checks at the entrance, alcohol gels at entrance and exit, and seating areas will be marked out.
7. Please respect the social distancing guidance when in the church: 2m.
8. There will only be 1 worship leader singing, and any response during sung worship should be done quietly.
9. Minibus will not start until further notice.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please continue to keep our preparations in prayer.